Golf travel specialists, Golf Journeys, today announced the launch of a new 2018 escorted tour to North and Central Vietnam. The 11-day tour features 5-star accommodation throughout and spends time in Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, and Hoi An. Tour participants can play six of Asia’s best golf courses Golf Journeys managing director, Jake Hower, said “Vietnam is a really hot destination for golf right now. It is a great time to visit and play some of the best golf courses found anywhere in Asia.”
Asked about the makeup of the tour itinerary Hower voiced his excitement “From previous personal visits, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, and Hoi An are standout destinations in Vietnam. We’ve designed a tour that spends extended periods of time in the best locations, giving participants the chance to immerse themselves in Vietnamese culture and play the best golf courses, without having to spend hours every day on the road traveling between destinations.”
Travelers on the tour will play:
- Van Tri Golf Club, one of the first exclusively private golf estates in Vietnam
- Kings’ Island Golf Club, arguably the most scenic course in North Vietnam
- Montgomerie Links, Colin Montgomerie’s only Asian creation
- Laguna Lang Co Golf Club, designed by Nick Faldo
- Ba Na Hills Golf Club, voted the World’s Best New Golf Club in 2016, designed by Luke Donald
- Da Nang Golf Club, designed by Greg Norman who quipped while on a site visit “The fact is, you’d be doing a very poor job to make a boring course out of a site like this.”
The tour has been designed with couples, single golfers and friends wanting to travel together in mind.
For full details on the 2018 North and Central Vietnam Tour please click here https://www.golfjourneys.com.au/north-and-central-vietnam-2018/
Editors Note About Golf Journeys
Golf Journeys is one of Australia’s leading operators for small escorted group golf tours and independent golf holidays worldwide. Golf Journeys escorted tours have a maximum group size of just 20 passengers. This means more time with tour guides, truly unique local experiences, less time spent waiting and a great opportunity to build lifelong friendships with fellow travelers.